RCMA NO-COLOR POWDER

Tuesday 13 September 2016


If you're looking for setting powder that is pretty and looks good on your vanity this one won't be for you BUT if you want a powder with no flashbacks and that locks your foundation in all day without caking it, the RCMA No-Color Powder is the one.



I have had this for months now, since Kathleen Lights (my fave!) talked about it on her Snapchat at the beginning of the year. I find that we must have very similar skin, as everything that she loves and works for her, works for me too. So of course if she talks about a miracle powder I am gonna try it! This product sold out EVERYWHERE about 10 minutes after she talked about it but I managed to get one!

The RCMA powder not only locks your foundation but it helps hiding all the little fine lines and pores. When I use this powder I do not have to re-touch my face at all all day. You can use it with a powder brush or with a beauty blender, both work perfectly! *I prefer to apply it with the above brush*

This powder is very soft and very easy to wipe off and you don't need to worry about the powder matching the shade of your foundation and it is really doesn't have any colour.

Now, this product is amazing and there's no doubt about it but of course, it can't be perfect because well.. nothing is ever perfect.

This powder is MESSY. Like, super messy. I don't know, it might be me being too heavy handed but every time I use it it goes everywhere when I get it out of the pot. I would not recommend to wear anything black whilst using this because well, your clothes will end up white.

Apart from that and well, the packaging is not really to die for, this is by far the best setting powder I have ever used and you get so much product for so little money! You get about 3oz for about £10, which is a bargain as this lasts ages!

I have had this since around January and my bottle's still half full and I honestly think I have wasted most of the product opening and closing the lid!

I would 100% recommend this product.

Have you ever tried the RCMA powder? What is your favorite setting powder?

5 comments :

  1. I love Kathleen too and I totally trust her opinion,her recommendations are always the best and her makeup tutorials are so original! Love her!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to pick this up!

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find every translucent setting powder which isn't pressed I've tried is so messy, but otherwise this sounds really good. It's in a far bigger size than the others I've used which is also nice.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried any of their products. Thank you for the recommendation.
    Ninz/ www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this before but I might just have to now having read this! You have such a lovely blog here too, keep up your amazing work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete