MEET MY ADVERTISERS!

Saturday 27 February 2016

The month of February is nearly over and so it's the time for you guys to meet my February and first Beauteur advertisers! Girls it has been a pleasure having you on my blog and I can't thank you enough for choosing to advertise with me! I hope advertising with me helped you with views and followers!

Now, without no further due, let's meet my advertisers!


Jenna at Beauty and The Style
Hello, my name’s Jenna and I run Beauty And The Style which is a UK based, beauty and lifestyle blog. I love beauty and my favourite thing is finding new products to try out. My blog has been a place for me to gush about my latest beauty finds, favourite lipsticks and current beauty addictions, to people who are just as beauty obsessive as I am. Please feel free to stop by and say “hello” anytime, I hope you like my little corner of the internet! 

Tania at Tania Michele
'Tania Michele' is a beauty and lifestyle blog, featuring lots of product reviews as well and snippets from my own life! I love geeky things too, so you can expect a few Harry Potter, Marvel and Game of Thrones posts here and there! I’ve been blogging for nearly 3 years now and would love you to come join my little journey! 

Charlie at Charlie CP
Charlie CP is a new(ish) blog run by a 19 year old British student, who you can mostly find crying about sharks, or cats. On the blog you'll see lots of makeup and skincare reviews and hauls, as well as fashion, advice & lifestyle posts, and anything in between in her attempt to moonlight as your cool big (or little) sister. 


Katie at Katie Lawla
Katie is a 25 year old Beauty & Lifestyle blogger from South Yorkshire. She fills her blog with plenty of product reviews and beauty favourites as well as the occasional food, fitness and lifestyle posts. If you're a fan of colourful hair and nail art designs, then pop along and see Katie's ever changing style. 

I would also like to mention my New York advertisers so check out Emily Loula, Hey it's EllaMilly Day Dreams and The Rose Quartz!

All of my advertisers have amazing blogs so make sure you check them out and follow them on social media! If you're interested in advertising with Beauteur go here.






1 comment :

  1. It's so nice that you offer free advertising! I look forward to seeing all the lovely blogs that will be featured x

    Maira @ http://lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete