BUMBLE & BUMBLE HAIR POWDER

Sunday 24 January 2016


A few months back I wrote a post about Mane and Tail (don't judge too much, it was my third or four ever post!) and in there I describe my hair as really thin and fragile. Due to my hair being so crap I try to use as little products as possible but sometimes (in special occasions) when I'm all dolled up I like my hair to look more voluminous and healthy too. That's when I use the Bumble and Bumble black hair powder. 


Now this is a very expensive hair spray. It retails for £28 so I try to use it as little as possible. What does this product do? This hair powder is basically a tinted hair spray so if you like me have really thin hair that allows your scalp to show this will hide it dying it temporarily until you wash your hair again.

I apply this product the same way I would use dry shampoo. Spray over the top, making sure you cover all the bits where you can see your scalp and then brush it to get rid of the powdery bits that are left. It doesn't give your hair any volume but because you can't see any skin it creates the illusion of thicker hair. I recommend you to hide your face with a sheet of paper or a towel as it can get to your face if you spray it pretty close to your hair line!

 I 100% recommend this if your hair is like mine and you're conscious of any bald patches or just want your hair to look thicker in general. 

Like I said, this is an expensive product so I would not use it every day but I have had this since around April last year and there's still a lot of product left! 

Have you ever tried this hair powder or any other Bumble and Bumble products? 


6 comments :

  1. I have never seen this before but heard so much about this hair care brand in general! It sounds great x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely for making your hair a little thicker, I just can't believe how expensive it is! x

    Jodie | Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any products from this brand before, but I have heard a lot of people talk about them, so I think I need to invest! It does sound quite pricey, but I think with hair care, if you can afford, it's great to treat yourself and your hair. I'm a student so this is quite difficult, but I think I might treat myself at some point! I don't really use hairspray, but this sounds amazing, and for £28 I bet it is amazing haha! P.S. I love your blog, your photos are beautiful xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Bumble & Bumble's Curl Spray but have been unimpressed by their conditioners! This looks really cool for people with thin hair, very innovative :)

    littleyellowbutterflies.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I need this in my life! I like to have a little something for adding volume and I think this would work well. Will have to add this to my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds great. Need to have my hands on it! :)

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete