WOULD YOU RATHER - BEAUTY EDITION

Thursday 19 November 2015


I found this a while ago when looking for blog post ideas and I thought it'd be fun to give it a go! Here's my Would you rather? Beauty Edition.

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? 
I'd rather lose my palettes and eye shadows. I can't live without lipstick and mascara so this one is easy!
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather chop it all off. I actually prefer short hair.
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral, definitely. I'm not the biggest fan of pink on my cheeks, coral is a lot more subtle I think.
4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ha! Make up, without a doubt!
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Oh god, mmm, probably lipstick as eyeliner, I couldn't deal with the dryness on my lips if I used eyeliner on them.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, there's a lot more choices there.
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Probably one eye shadow color. I'd make sure it's pretty neutral so I can use all lip colours I want!
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I hate being hot so winter clothes in summer would be no good for me, definitely summer clothes in winter.
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails.
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I'd give up the eye product. I love lipstick.
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun if it looked like the pictures on Pinterest! Mine's actually very poor.
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I'm not too fuss on nails to be honest and I'm not the biggest fan of lip gloss so I wouldn't be devastated without either of those.
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them every day. Even tho doing my eye brows is what I hate the most about doing my make up, I wouldn't like not having them.
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I definitely can live without Nail polish, a billion times. Like a said, I'm not too fuss on nail polish and I love make up so it's a no brainer.

What about you? What would you rather? I nominate all of you to do this tag, make sure you leave me a link so I can read your responses! :)

4 comments :

  1. I hate being hot too, but people usually look at me like I'm mad when I say that! This tag looks like fun! The eyebrow one is hard though - I look like an egg without eyebrows, but I wouldn't want to Sharpie them in either!!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re answers are very interesting to read. I agree on lipstick over eyeshadow, but I´d rather have bright nails and I´d rather wear eyeliner as lipstick. There are so many different colours of eyeliner out there right now that it´d probably look pretty normal.

    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers! I too prefer coral over pink blush! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great I've been looking for these types of questions that I can add on to my blog for some fun, so I will definately Do it ! Thankyou X

    Lorraine
    Lorrainewhitney.com

    ReplyDelete