MAC MAKE UP HAUL

Monday 16 November 2015


Believe it or not, I've had a MAC gift card in my purse since my birthday last May. How have I managed to not buy anything there for so long you'll ask, well I don't know. I guess I have been waiting for a special occasion to get my make up done and get the most of the gift card but up until now I haven't had any major events to go to. I couldn't wait any longer so in the end I just got my make up done there just because, because I really wanted to get some new products. I honestly had MAC withdraw.

So here's the products I got.

Eye Shadow - Deep Truth.
I've been wanting a very dark blue eye shadow for a long time, I want to do a make up look where the crease is black and the lid is packed up with this dark blue. I shall let you know how it looked!

Eye Shadow - Nocturnelle.
I saw this shade and I literally fell in love with it. I love purples to give some colour to the eyes and I think purples look great on dark eyes.

Lipstick - Antique Velvet.
For some reason it looks purple-ish in this photo, but I can assure you it's mega brown, literally the brownest brown I've ever seen! It looks stunning on and it has a matte finish, which I love.

Eyebrow Pencil - Spiked.
I've been on the hunt for a very thin eye brow pencil for ages and I think I've found it. It's very precise.

To Go Pigment.
This is like a green-purple-gold metallic pigment and it looks amazing on olive skins,

Here's everything I bought in this MAC haul this time, do you have any of this products? Let me know what your favorite MAC eye shadows are as I think I'll be buying a lot more of these dark colours!


5 comments :

  1. That lipstick looks lovely!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you picked up some really lovely bits! The pigment looks amazing! I'm also obsessed with purple eyeshadows too and I own so many haha xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your wait was worth while, you picked up some lovely bits. I'm really interested to see what the 'Deep Truth' eyeshadow looks like on. It's been a while since I rocked a blue eye, probably about ten years ago and I wasn't really pulling it off then. Unless blue shadow from lash line to brow works? I would have been 14, don't judge haha!

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyeshadows and lipstick look lovely! I really want to try MAC Diva lipstick next x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete